Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Laundry Hog Strikes Again

A while back I told of the laundry hog. This lady in my building that uses literally all the machines in the laundry room at once – not leaving any for the other tenants.

Well, she’s baaaaack!

She was using all the machines, but this time, all of her clothes were on the outside of the machines. She was using the machines as tables to fold her laundry.

This woman really drives me nuts! She was their, with all of her clothes sprawled out on the machines, lazily folding away, while others such as myself had to keep pushing past her to get to the machines.

“If I take it upstairs without folding it, I won’t fold it,” she tells me. “I’m too lazy once I get upstairs.”

Lady, you’re not just lazy, you’re a bag of crap.

This woman doesn’t seem to care that others are inconvenienced by her constant disregard for the public use of the laundry room. She takes all the machines, then when she is done, she spreads everything out in piles on top of the machines, leaving very little room for anyone to do anything.

What a pig.

If I had a gun I’d . . .

But in my previous blog about the laundry hog, I mentioned a cool idea which I think I’ll do to get even with the uncaring bitch.

I said I should drop a marker in one of her washing machines, or a box of crayons! Yeah, crayons melt and will stain her clothes – or at least in one machine. There are about 20 washers and 20 driers. I can’t do all of ‘em, but one ought to send a nice clear message to her.

Or maybe, she’ll just go on not caring, wearing crayon streaked clothes?

Why can’t I win with the laundry hog?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis