Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bright Lights Big Grill

AH, BBQing under the cloak of sunset.

What an amazing thing to do. The sky is a brilliant mix-mash of purples, pinks, yellows and blues. The traffic below buzzing around. The whole city beneath my feet, the grill at my hands, and the smell of sizzling steaks filling the air.

Nothin could be better.

It’s awesome to be out on the balcony BBQing at sunset. It takes a while to get the cover off the BBQ, heat the thing up just right, get the burgers, steaks, or whatever meat ready – but the whole process is nothing to the joy of being out there, grilling away.

And then eating out on the balcony, with after the sun has set, and the air is fresh, and the lights of the big city come out.

Then you can look up at the stars and watch the night’s sky. There’s the North Star – the brightest star in the sky.

I can spend hours out on my balcony, just watching the world go about its business. And with a BBQ to boot – I can now live out there indefinitely! Or at least until I have to pee. . .

Wait! I can pee over the railing!

COOL!

I’m all set.

Well, maybe I won’t do that. I’d hate to be walking up to my building and then get pissed upon. So I wouldn’t do that to anyone. Except maybe the psycho crazy dude across the hall.

Creepy dude across the hall needs a good pissing on. That might not straighten him out, but at least he’d be “encouraged” to move out of my building.

I hate psycho creepy people. They are – well – creepy!

But that’s another story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis