Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Burnin’ Hot Grillin

I love my new BBQ. Did I tell ya – I love my new BBQ!

I’ve made dinner on it every night since getting it! I’ve made steaks, chicken kabobs, burgers and chicken breasts. Even toasted some buns!

I’m turning into quite the outdoors chef. All the food tastes great, and nothing has caught fire yet! And when things don’t catch fire – that’s a good thing.

Though I’m pretty burnin hot outside.

My balcony faces west, so I get the hot afternoon sun. When I’m out cooking up on the grill, I’m burning in the hot summer’s sun. I get all sweaty and I feel like I’m the one on the BBQ.

But it is all in good fun – as my BBQ has served me well in such a short period of time.

BBQing – or is it bar-b-quing? – is so fast and easy. Just heat it up, toss on whatever it is I’m making, wait, flip, wait and eat.

And I have the best view of the city – I can see the entire city from the lake in the south to the top of the city in the north. So while I’m grilling away, I can watch the whole city in front of me.

It is awesome!

And then I can eat outside and enjoy the view, all while dinning under the stars!

I’m liking this summer BBQ season.

Now, if only I could figure out how to BBQ up some ice cream. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis