Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's Your Addiction?

So, What’s Your . . .

. . . addiction?

Shhh. . . can’t talk now . . . playing online games at
www.freeonlinegames.com.

Faster! Tighter! HARDER!

Oh!

Now look what you’ve made me do. . .

Online games are addicting. When I have some time to kill, or I’m on my computer and I should be doing something else, I can often be found playing some online game.

People used to line-up and pay mega-bucks to buy the latest games at some store. Some would spend hours downloading them off the net. Others would use them as excuses to hang at a friend’s place.

These days, all you have to do is surf on over to one of the many online game websites and play these things for FREE.

Yeppers – you heard that right. . .

FREE!

As in no money, no problem.

You’d think you get what you pay for – wrong!

Some of these online games are very well done – you’d swear they were put out by the big gaming companies. I’ve played flying games, car games, arcade games, puzzle/mind games, even adventure games – all online – all free – most amazingly put together.

Makes me wonder why people still stand in line at 2am to be the first to drop $300 a pop on the latest Xbox, PlayStation or other such gaming system. Who wants a computer with the sole purpose to play games? Why spend hundreds on a gaming system, when you can get comparable games – even better ones – online for FREE?

Most games sold in stores allow you to play over the Internet with others with the same game – for a fee. A lot of the free online games allow you to all of this – again for free!

Yeah, I know, owning the latest gaming console is a lot like owning a Porsche – it says something about you and your status in society.

But I bet you’d save enough to buy that Porsche faster, if you played the free games online.

Vrooom! Vrooom!

We’ll see who has their Porsche first.

Let the races begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis